Jesus acquires his targets
|Release date:||July 6, 2013|
Jesus stands on top of a building looking afar and assembles his TAC-50 sniper rifle. He targets three agents in a distant building. He snipes the first agent, stationed on the roof of the building, and the second agent, situated inside the building.
The third agent is standing just outside the building. Before Jesus is able to fire at him, a demonic figure flashes from the back of the agent's head. Jesus rubs his eyes and targets the agent again, who seems to have abnormally moved a little to the left. The Demon reappears and the agent's head is turned at an impossible angle to look directly at Jesus. Jesus becomes frustrated and looks through the scope of his rifle yet again. This time Jesus finds the agent has been slaughtered, and the words "YOU NEED ME" are written on the wall with his blood.
The Demon suddenly appears right in front of Jesus, his head begins to bleed as tentacle-like appendages extend out of the Demon. The screen goes to black, then shows increasing amounts of blood splatter as the watcher can hear sounds of Jesus being butchered.
- The Demon is a rejected concept of the Tricky and Auditor crossover in Madness Combat 11.
- The sound effect that faintly plays when the Demon appears is from the game SCP Containment Breach.
- The Demon's mouth highly resembles the grin of the well known Creepypasta image "Smile.jpg". "Smile.jpg" features in another SCP video game, "SCP-087-B".
- The message written in the dead agent's blood of "YOU NEED ME" may be a reference to a famous creepy Garry's Mod video that is also called "YOU NEED ME ", in which the player is chased in a dark building by a strange creature that resembles a six-headed version of G-Man from Half-Life, who keeps saying "You need me" in a bizarre voice.
- With a body count of 4, this episode has one of the lowest death tolls throughout the Madness library (in fact, the lowest death toll if one only counts "coherent" episodes).
- The Demon's face flickers several times in the credits.